Welcome to the American Pipeline Inspectors Association (APIA)
The American Pipeline Inspectors Association (APIA): A new organization, dedicated to helping pipeline inspectors obtain and maintain the qualifications they need to get the jobs they want!
Standardized training makes you more marketable.
The ability to start working without additional training makes you more valuable.
Central resume handling and placement in industry databases makes you more visible.
APIA membership makes it all possible!
Operator Qualification Services
- "Off-Session" Training…complete training opportunities near you
- "On-Project" Training … evaluation opportunities on all major U.S. sites
- Evaluator Network … broad network of trainers for urgent / last-minute training /OQ needs
- OQ Updates / Upgrades … completed as-needed without additional charge for active members
- Training / Evaluation Record Maintenance
- APIA inspectors' information database available for review by inspection companies (companies that are hiring can find you easily and quickly)
- Inspectors' information kept current regardless of changes in location or position (no more retraining for every job)
- Inspectors' information kept active regardless of job-status (indicates you're ready to work even if you're between jobs)
Centralized Resume Handling
- Online resume template…contains information hiring companies need to know
- Ongoing resume updates … APIA staff keeps your resume current by adding new certifications/qualifications as they are obtained